Ellen Nalven, M ED.,
“PLAN|NJ is still the only state-wide non-profit organization to offer a full range of life planning and lifetime support services for those with disabilities. I educate families about the importance of life planning to promote independent living and quality of life for individuals with disabilities, and oversee the delivery of case management, advocacy and life planning services for more than 700 people.”
- Master of Education and post master’s Certificate in Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Rutgers University
- Dual teaching degrees and certification to teach individuals with disabilities and people who are deaf and hard of hearing
- Former Faculty of the Department of Psychiatric Rehabilitation, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Former Director of Employment Services, Our House, Inc.
- Former Program Consultant, New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities
- 2012 National Rebecca McDonald Leadership Award, The Association for People Supporting Employment First (APSE), 2009 Co-Founder Award, New Jersey APSE
- Member, Board of Directors, National PLAN Alliance
CIRCLE OF SUPPORT
"A Talk With Families"
The stories of three families with loved ones who have disabilities and who use PLAN|NJ's trust administration and care coordination services are told through interviews conducted in their homes by Executive Director Ellen Nalven.
GET IN TOUCH
Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of New Jersey PLAN|NJ
PO Box 547
Somerville, NJ 08876-0547
PROUD MEMBERS OF:
Alliance for the Betterment of Citizens with Disabilities
Association of People Supporting Employment First
Alliance for Pooled Trusts
National Alliance on Mental Illness
National Guardianship Association
National PLAN Alliance
Supportive Housing Association of New Jersey
SOMETHING MISSING? LET US KNOW.
We work hard to provide relevant and current information. If you feel something is missing or needs to be corrected, please contact us via our contact form HERE.
PLAN|NJ = Lifetime Advocacy for People with Disabilities
PLAN|NJ’s mission is to help family members of people with disabilities answer the question:
“Who will care for my loved one when I'm gone?”
We coordinate the supports needed by individuals with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities, and challenges with mental health, including people with autism, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, severe mental illness and more.
Si usted habla español y quisiera mas información sobre nuestros servicios o si desea una consulta con PLAN\NJ, por favor comuníquese con
Nancy Dilliplane, Director of Trust Services, para asistencia bilingüe: 908-575-8300, extensión 15